Tomorrow System Srl (“we“, “us”, “our”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following data about you when you:
The information you give us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our Site or within the Services or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Site, Services, apps, subscribe to our Services or our newsletter, search for a product, place an order on our Site or within the Services, participate in discussion boards or other social media functions such as the FaceBook “like” button, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our Site or Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial information, payment history, the manner of payment, amount of payments, date of payments, credit card or other payment information personal description.
Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our Site or Services we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, operating system and platform;
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site or Services (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information from other online accounts to which you have given us permission to collect data from within your settings or the privacy policies of these other online services. For example, this can be via social media or by choosing to send us your location data when accessing our Site or Services from your smartphone; or it can be from the integrations and connections that you choose to install when using the Site or Services.
Information we receive from other sources. We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this Site or via the Services.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
What are cookies
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. They are widely used in order to make websites work, or work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the Site or Services. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
We use persistent cookies and session cookies on our Site and within the Services.
A persistent cookie is stored on a user’s device in between browser sessions which allows the preferences or actions of a user across the Site or Services (or in some cases across different websites) to be remembered. We use persistent cookies to save your login information for future logins to the Site or Services.
A session cookie allows the Site or Services to link your actions during a browser session. We use session cookies to enable certain features of the Site or Services, to better understand how you interact with the Site or Services and to monitor aggregate usage by users and web traffic routing on the Site or Services. Unlike persistent cookies, session cookies are deleted from your computer when you log off from the Site or Services and then close your browser.
Which cookies we use and why
We use different types of cookies for different purposes: (i) “required cookies” are necessary for our Site and Services to work properly, (ii) “performance cookies” allow us to analyse how visitors use our Site and Services so we can measure and improve the performance of our Site and Services, (iii) “functional cookies” allow us to remember choices you may have made on our Site and within the Services, and (iv) “advertising cookies” are used to present ads that are relevant to your interests. We may utilise cookies to track referrals from internal and external affiliates, as well as advertising campaigns. We may also use a third-party service provider to send emails that you have agreed to receive. Pixel tags and cookies may be used in those email messages to help us measure the effectiveness of our advertising and to enable us to provide more focused marketing communications to you.
The table below explains the specific cookies we use and why we use each of them.
|Registration||Sign in cookies||When you sign in, we generate cookies that let us know whether you are signed in or not. Our servers use these cookies to work out which account you are signed in with.|
|YouTube||Embedded cookies||We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using the privacy-enhanced mode.|
You can set up your browser options, to stop your computer accepting cookies or to prompt you before accepting a cookie from the websites you visit. If you do not accept cookies, however, you may not be able to use the whole of the Site or all functionality of the Services.
To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to manage and delete them, visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
We use information held about you in the following ways.
The information you give to us. We will use this information:
- To enable you to purchase Services. Any financial information you provide will only be used to invoice you for Services that you purchase and if you make a credit card purchase this information may be forwarded to your credit card provider.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
- To provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you, or permit selected third parties to provide you, with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this by ticking the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- To notify you about changes to our Services;
- To ensure that content from our Site or Services is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To generate non-identifying and aggregate profiles from information that you provide during registration (such as the total number of customers in a given category). This aggregated and non-identifying information may be used to promote advertisements that appear on our Site and in connection with our Services.
Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
- To administer our Site or Services and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To inform you about scheduled Services downtimes and new features;
- To improve our Site or Services to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
- As part of our efforts to keep our Site and Services safe and secure;
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our Site or Services about our goods or services that may interest you or them.
- To contact you based on survey answers or to highlight certain changes we make to our Site or Services in response to your feedback.
Information we receive from other sources. We may combine this information with information you give to us and information we collect about you. We may use this information and the combined information for the purposes set out above (depending on the types of information we receive).
We will not sell or rent your personal data, gathered as a result of filling out the Site or Services registration form, to anyone.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Information we share with third parties. We may share your information with selected third parties including:
- Any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 1159 of the UK Companies Act 2006.
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you and who may provide goods or services on our behalf. For example: to authorize and process payments, administer surveys, or run promotions, or to develop or provide products and services that we believe would be of interest to you.
- Advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users (for example, we may inform them that 250 men aged over 25 have clicked on their advertisement on any given day). We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target (for example, women living in London). We may make use of the personal data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our Site or Services.
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing your credit score where this is a condition of us entering into a contract with you.
- Aggregated, anonymous data based on information collected from you to potential partners or reputable third parties.
Information we disclose to third parties. We may disclose your personal data to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If we or a member of our group of companies or substantially all of their assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by them about their customers will be one of the transferred assets.
If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and/or any other agreements; or to protect our rights, property, safety, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our Services are global and your information (including personal data) may be stored and processed in any country where we have operations or where we engage service providers, and we may transfer your information to countries outside of your country of residence, which may have data protection rules that are different from those of your country of residence.
The personal data that we collect from you may, therefore, be transferred to, and stored at, a destination outside the European Economic Area (“EEA“). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers or partners. Such staff or subcontractors maybe engaged in, among other things, the fulfilment of your order, the processing of your payment details or the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing outside of the EEA.
Our Site and Services are accessible via the internet and may potentially be accessed by anyone around the world. Other users may access the Site and Services from outside the EEA. This means that where you chose to post your data on our Site or within the Services, it could be accessed from anywhere around the world and therefore a transfer of your data outside of the EEA may be deemed to have occurred. You consent to such transfer of your data for and by way of this purpose.
PROTECTION OF INFORMATION
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any credit card information or payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Site or Services, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share any password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will endeavour to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site or in the Services. Any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES OR DOMAIN NAMES
Our Site or Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates or domain names registered by us but not controlled or owned by us. If you follow a link to any of these websites or domains, please note that these websites or domains have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites or domains.
We may collect information under the direction of our resellers, but we have no direct relationship with our resellers’ client, customers or users (“Reseller Users”) or the personal data provided, processed or obtained by our resellers. Reseller Users should direct all queries to the reseller. Reseller Users who would no longer like to be contacted by such resellers should contact the resellers from whom such Reseller User purchased products or services.
You have the right under Data Protection Law, free of charge, to request:
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectification or deletion of your personal data.
- A restriction on the processing of your personal data.
- Object to the processing of your personal data.
- A transfer of your personal data (data portability).
Where we process your personal data for marketing purposes, we will inform you and obtain your opt-in consent (before collecting your personal data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email. Once you do this, you will no longer receive any marketing emails from us. We will continue to communicate with you regarding your service billing and support via email.
We retain personal data for as long as necessary for the relevant activity for which it was provided or collected. This will be for as long as we provide access to the Site or Services to you, your account with us remains open or any period set out in any relevant contract you have with us. However, we may keep some data after your account is closed or you cease using the Site or Services for the purposes set out below.
Once your account is closed or you terminate your agreement to use the Site or Services we delete personal data, however we may retain personal data where reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations (including law enforcement requests), meet regulatory requirements, maintain security, prevent fraud and abuse, resolve disputes, enforce our Terms and Conditions, or fulfil your request to “unsubscribe” from further messages from us.
We will retain de-personalised information after your account has been closed.
Please note: After you have closed your account or deleted information from your account, any information you have shared with others will remain visible. We do not control data that other users may have copied from the Site or Services. Your profile may continue to be displayed in the services of others (e.g. search engine results) until they refresh their cache.
Garante per la protezione dei dati personali at Piazza di Monte Citorio, 121 – 00186 Rome, Italy, telephone: +39 06 6967 71.
AGE OF USERS
This Site and the Services are not intended for and shall not be used by anyone under the age of 16.
By post: Tomorrow System Srl of Via Villoresi 26, 20019 Milan, Italy.
By email: [email protected].